Quote Engine Quagmire...."Giggity"

nhlifepro

Hi everyone,
ok, so I am currently with IMO. We have a quote engine with separate tabs to choose different lines to quote from the products we offer. First tab is Health, then Life, the Supps like dental and vision then Illness, things like Hospital confinement and Critical Illness etc...

Anyways, I am looking to branch out more into Final Expense which we are not strong on. Is there an IMO out there that has a similar style quote engine that is also big on FE? Ideally, they would offer Life Insurance, FE and critical accident/ Critical Illness type products.

Any thoughts or advice is greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Hi everyone, ok, so I am currently with IMO. We have a quote engine with separate tabs to choose different lines to quote from the products we offer. First tab is Health, then Life, the Supps like dental and vision then Illness, things like Hospital confinement and Critical Illness etc... Anyways, I am looking to branch out more into Final Expense which we are not strong on. Is there an IMO out there that has a similar style quote engine that is also big on FE? Ideally, they would offer Life Insurance, FE and critical accident/ Critical Illness type products. Any thoughts or advice is greatly appreciated. Cheers!

Just subscribe to FexQuotes for FE. Or you can go with CSG Actuarial if you want the additional products.

Thanks for the reply's so far. I have looked into Fexquotes before and have seen it in action. It is a great tool. As for CSG Actuarial, I am not familiar with them so that gives me some homework for today.

I am not looking to serve the senior market exclusively. I write in the under 65 arena currently and am comfortable with the life, supps and CI / CA stuff.

I guess I am looking to see if I can do all my business under one roof. an IMO that has a platform to support quoting across multiple lines and types of products for both over 65 and under 65 demographic.

I could use one IMO and their tools for one group of things and then a different IMO for Final expense and Annuities but was hoping I could find one company that offered it all and had quote/comparison tools for all the products.

Type for my Friday morning training call. Thanks Everyone!

Thanks for the reply's so far. I have looked into Fexquotes before and have seen it in action. It is a great tool. As for CSG Actuarial, I am not familiar with them so that gives me some homework for today. I am not looking to serve the senior market exclusively. I write in the under 65 arena currently and am comfortable with the life, supps and CI / CA stuff. I guess I am looking to see if I can do all my business under one roof. an IMO that has a platform to support quoting across multiple lines and types of products for both over 65 and under 65 demographic. I could use one IMO and their tools for one group of things and then a different IMO for Final expense and Annuities but was hoping I could find one company that offered it all and had quote/comparison tools for all the products. Type for my Friday morning training call. Thanks Everyone!

I have always made the case that no IMO is great at more than one or two things. You won't find a good FE IMO that is truly at the top of the game for annuities or term life or LTC, etc.

You should work with IMOs with what they do best. If they claim to be great at everything they may not be very good at anything.

So much great info on this board. Just sent in all my contracting paperwork to Fexcontracting.com and really looking forward to getting started in FE!

Back