Quotes for healthy 50 y/o male in Texas

Spin

Expert
Phoenix
Hi, I have a customer who wants a policy for her husband. She's in her mid 60s and paying $69/month for a $20k FEX policy. She wants a whole life policy for her husband who is 50, no health problems, and for comparison sake, that same $69/month would only get him around $23000 in death benefits, which seems low considering his age.

I only have experience with FEX so far, would a fully underwritten policy give him more coverage? Thanks.

Hi, I have a customer who wants a policy for her husband. She's in her mid 60s and paying $69/month for a $20k FEX policy. She wants a whole life policy for her husband who is 50, no health problems, and for comparison sake, that same $69/month would only get him around $23000 in death benefits, which seems low considering his age.

I only have experience with FEX so far, would a fully underwritten policy give him more coverage? Thanks.

Most likely more coverage and better cash values or reduced paid up later. But just got to run the numbers.
Assurity has a participating WL that goes down to something like $20,000. A GUL will likely give him more coverage. No CV in later years.

Does IMO have traditional life?

Thanks, my trainer recommended RNA Jet whole life but at $49/month it's too high for the customer, they want to keep the premiums at $30-40.

I think the IMO can do traditional too but I never see anyone post about it.

Back