Quotesauction.com

Jun 5, 2007

1. nate124

nate124 Guest

Stay away from their leads...

I gave them a shot because they matched my $50 deposit with an additional $50.00. I have received 10 leads... 6 of them I've had to request refunds on. The idiot I've been dealing with is a complete ass as well. I asked them to refund my $50.00 deposit and of course they wouldn't do it. I'm sure it's in their "terms of service" but still... what a joke.

Stay away stay away!

Back to telemarketed leads I go!

nate124, Jun 5, 2007
  2. mmb98

mmb98 Expert

Thanks for the heads up. They have been hounding me with calls and emails.

mmb98, Jun 5, 2007
  3. espressoguy

espressoguy New Member

State:
    Washington
    I am also currently trying them and their sister company, leadsclearance.com. I have been with them for about 3 weeks and have only received 4 life leads and 1 annuity lead. Of these 5 leads, I have been unable to get a hold of 3 of them. 1 lead was interested, but has been unresponsive to follow up and the other lead was actually interested in health, not life.

I have bought 4 leads from Leadsclearance, 1 life, 1 annuity, 1 disability and 1 business benefit. The life lead was the only legit lead. They do not refund your payment, they merely credit your account.

While 3 weeks may not be long enough to give a fair trial, my initial impression is to not continue with them.

4. CHUMPS FROM OXFORD

CHUMPS FROM OXFORD Guru

State:
    Ohio
    Leadsclearance.com. ONLY buy their leads on weekends when it is discounted. But beware: these are heavily recycled leads with VERY inaccurate information. I don't use them any more.

And several butcher's aprons.

5. Sam

Sam Founder Administrator

I don't really use any internet leads anymore, but I LOVE leadsclearance's group health leads.

Sam, Jun 6, 2007
  6. Crabcake Johnny

Crabcake Johnny Guru

State:
    South Carolina
    In all fairness to QuotesAuction you can not determine true lead quality from 10 leads.

7. salpro22

salpro22 Guru

State:
    Texas
    What criteria do the vets use to determine lead quality?

1) How the lead is generated?
    2) Percentage of bad leads (e.g., bad numbers, e-mails, etc.)
    3) Ability to get credit or refund for bad leads.
    4) Ability to turn leads on and off.
    5) Lead stats (type of coverage, pre-existing conditions, timeframe for new policy, number, current carrier, premium, yadda yadda yadda).

Am I missing anything......

-J.R.

8. Crabcake Johnny

Crabcake Johnny Guru

State:
    South Carolina
    I don't know anyone in this industry closing better than 1 out of 10 - so 90% of all leads are crap.

9. SME

SME Super Genius

I agree 1 in 10 is as good as it gets on internet leads. I have also noticed that it depends on the state. In AZ I can close 1 in 10 but in CA it is closer to 1 in 30. The bad info leads are HUGE in CA no matter what lead source you use. I don't really know why.

SME, Jun 6, 2007
  10. nate124

nate124 Guest

True but you can determine how much of an asshole the guy you are dealing with is within 1 minute. I would stay away based on my experience with their customer service alone.

I don't have a problem with leads I can't contact... that's part of the leads system and I get that. What I have a problem with is receiving leads where the guy has diabetes, and has PUT on the lead that he has diabetes, but I have that filtered out.

nate124, Jun 6, 2007