Quotit Issues...anyone!

My experience with Quotit is that they never make a mistake. It's always the agents' fault.

Rick

They are actually standing firm, stating the ins co DOES have the app. Quotit asked for the client's banking info to send to the ins co. They are going to "see" if they will now accept the corrected info.

I am not holding my breath! :no:

----------

Hopefully not too expensive a lesson.

Fortunately, this client listened to my mantra...don't cancel your insurance until you have written proof.... Still covered for 1/1, so we should be ok either way! She will apply for 2/1 by the 15th using ins co link!

They are actually standing firm, stating the ins co DOES have the app. Quotit asked for the client's banking info to send to the ins co. They are going to "see" if they will now accept the corrected info. I am not holding my breath! :no: ---------- Fortunately, this client listened to my mantra...don't cancel your insurance until you have written proof.... Still covered for 1/1, so we should be ok either way! She will apply for 2/1 by the 15th using ins co link!
I do not encourage my clients to use Quotit to submit their apps. There always seems to be a problem and the carrier points at Quotit and vice versa. Agents don't have control because we don't have copies of the app.

Okay... a few of you pointed out that you do not to use a quoting tool to submit apps.

My dilemma... I am dealing with 95% of my OE client base having a Jan 1 eff date- 45 days.

- 100's of clients/prospects
- ON & OFF X
- 7-8 carriers (HMO,PPO & EPO)
- ever changing provider networks - - majority of families with different docs - gyn, internist, ped (this was a real eye opener this yr w/ BCBS PPO gone - they had just about every hosp and doc in-net)

Not sure how this could be accomplished without a quoting tool given that I have spent hours with one client alone.:1err:

How do you separate the shopping for each from the applying?

Okay... a few of you pointed out that you do not to use a quoting tool to submit apps. My dilemma... I am dealing with 95% of my OE client base having a Jan 1 eff date- 45 days. - 100's of clients/prospects - ON & OFF X - 7-8 carriers (HMO,PPO & EPO) - ever changing provider networks - - majority of families with different docs - gyn, internist, ped (this was a real eye opener this yr w/ BCBS PPO gone - they had just about every hosp and doc in-net) Not sure how this could be accomplished without a quoting tool given that I have spent hours with one client alone.:1err: How do you separate the shopping for each from the applying?
I don't think you can get out of talking and assisting your clients. That is how you show your value. If they can just go on a quoting system and do it themselves, then why are agents necessary.
Also, we need to help them find their doctors because if we leave it up to them, and they are not searching correctly it will come back to you. And you will have to deal with the problems later.

I don't think you can get out of talking and assisting your clients. That is how you show your value. If they can just go on a quoting system and do it themselves, then why are agents necessary.

I certainly don't rely on a quoting system to do my work. I use it as an aid to see all co's, benefits, quick provider finder and pricing. I actively wk with clients to determine what works best for them.

Not trying to beat a dead horse here... :err:
I know a lot of agents use a quoting tool on their website. Just wasn't sure how they kept clients/prospects from running their own quote then applying. Many stated they used ins co direct link for OFF-X apps.

Okay... a few of you pointed out that you do not to use a quoting tool to submit apps.

My dilemma... I am dealing with 95% of my OE client base having a Jan 1 eff date- 45 days.

- 100's of clients/prospects

[/B]

Try thousands of clients, and still never did off-x trough any quote tool, except carrier website direct. Quoting sure, but app submission?

Back