Recent College Grad who is About to Start Career

youngprofessional

I need advice. I have two offers from AIG and Zurich in casualty as a UA. What are the thoughts on both companies and where I should go? And how long until should I expect a promotion to UW? I'm very good with numbers and have a really good outgoing personality that is why I decided to go into insurance.

I need advice. I have two offers from AIG and Zurich in casualty as a UA. What are the thoughts on both companies and where I should go? And how long until should I expect a promotion to UW? I'm very good with numbers and have a really good outgoing personality that is why I decided to go into insurance.

Welcome to the forum

My son graduated Rutgers last year and had similar offers. He went with Zurich and has been very happy thus far.

Really good outgoing personality isn't something they look for in underwriters...You'll be happy with either choice. I'd think Zurich would give you a little bit more long term opportunity.

Back