Release from SelectQuote

Bamagirl

Hi there. I have two carriers, Humana and Wellcare, who want release letters. I have no idea how to get these letters as it's been a year since I worked there and I don't have any contact information. Googling just gives me the number to the call center. I thought if I hadn't worked somewhere for over 6 months, it wouldn't even be necessary, but they're wanting letters. Does anyone have contact information or can direct me to a form I can fill out. Thanks.

Hi there. I have two carriers, Humana and Wellcare, who want release letters. I have no idea how to get these letters as it's been a year since I worked there and I don't have any contact information. Googling just gives me the number to the call center. I thought if I hadn't worked somewhere for over 6 months, it wouldn't even be necessary, but they're wanting letters. Does anyone have contact information or can direct me to a form I can fill out. Thanks.
With some companies you have to cancel your agent number and then sit out six months from that date. I don’t know if Humana or WellCare is like that or not. You really had an Upline that you don’t even know how to call them? That sounds like a dream job for the Upline.

I really never got to having an upline. I left before AEP even started. I take care of my mom, who is 83, and I needed a start time of 7 or 8 AM in order to facilitate that, and they assigned me a start time of 10 AM and wouldn't change it. I had arranged for help with her, but they could only do certain hours, so I couldn't work that schedule. So, I never sold anything, never even took a phone call. That's why I don't have any contacts there. It was almost exactly one year ago, right around Oct 10th when I left them.

Try this one... 800-577-2812

Back