Renewal Process Tips

Lena

Hi,

I do a lot of work on renewals, and I’ve been looking for easier solutions. However, just not finding anything other than software companies.

Does anyone have tips or ideas on how to make the renewal process for commercial accounts, more organized and easier other than Excel spreadsheets?

Thank you for your help, in advance.

Hi,

I do a lot of work on renewals, and I’ve been looking for easier solutions. However, just not finding anything other than software companies.

Does anyone have tips or ideas on how to make the renewal process for commercial accounts, more organized and easier other than Excel spreadsheets?

A CRM....

I think you are going to have to be a little bit more specific to get help on this forum.

Help with Commercial or Personal renewals for Property/Casualty? Size of Accounts, Lines of Business? Admitted, Nonadmitted, Automatic Billing, What are we talking about here.

Much of this gets very specialized depending on what exactly is renewing.

Last edited:
Hi,

Everyone in the industry wants this process to be easier and more streamlined, fact of the matter is commercial P&C is a complex beast with a lot of people, companies, regulations and different factors involved. This has made it difficult to find one streamlined, one size fits all solution.

There are tools that can help, for example our agency uses Applied Epic and indio that integrate with each other. I can automatically pull data from acords in Epic to Indio and allow a client to access, view and edit the information on spreadsheets or applications, all within the Indio portal. I can then import this information back to a marketing submission in epic that allows me to put it on renewal acords.

So yes, there are tools that can help with commercial renewals, but I feel like barely do two renewals ever to exactly the same.

Another factor to consider is the time and monetary investments for these tools. If your agency already has a different AMS than Applied Epic it may not be feasible to move to Epic just to have Indio integration.

Back