Tips for success

Dan OBrien

Expert
I used to be in the life insurance game last year (only sold a couple policies lol) but I was flat broke at the time so I felt like I wasn't prepared enough. I was with DigitalBGA and I now know that a lot of startup capital is needed. Back then I only started with $700 and could barely make it a month. Someone told me that it is good to invest $50 per day on leads and I am now prepared to do that. Is $2,000 good enough to start up with and gain some momentum? I will start off by purchasing leads, but definitely plan on making a website to generate my own. I can go full time because I do doordash at night that pays all my bills.

Side note: I also recently obtained my health insurance license so if anyone knows a BGA that will let me sell health products on the side then please let me know. Thank you

Seems to me you would do better to focus on life insurance (assuming you will be re-joining Digital) vs dividing your time between life insurance and trying to learn the health insurance game.

Are you looking telesales only or will you do field sales?

If telesales, digitalBGA is among the best.

If field sales, reach out to Matt Mungia (@SPUR CITY on the forum). You might want to talk to him about what you can do with that health license to earn yourself some leads.

Back