Requesting For MDRT Producers

Can anyone recommend any seasoned MDRT, Court of the Table and Top of the Table life producers with an expertise in corporate and personal financial planning?…

I have been creating partnerships across the country with seasoned veteran life insurance producers and helping them take their business to the next level. My marketing (same marketing which has worked for 40 years) has consistently put my producers in front of as many ultra affluent (million+ net worth) individuals and business owners as they can handle.

…Any referrals will be greatly appreciated.

Can anyone recommend any seasoned MDRT, Court of the Table and Top of the Table life producers with an expertise in corporate and personal financial planning?…

I have been creating partnerships across the country with seasoned veteran life insurance producers and helping them take their business to the next level. My marketing (same marketing which has worked for 40 years) has consistently put my producers in front of as many ultra affluent (million+ net worth) individuals and business owners as they can handle.

…Any referrals will be greatly appreciated.

Are you selling some type of marketing system or looking for producers to split commissions with? I work with my dad, who has been MDRT level for ~30 years in a row.

I'm looking for MDRT TOT producers that don't know how to market themselves or close sales.

...is that crickets I'm hearing?

Back