Return Rate for Annuity Leads

Those are just approximate #'s. The 9 seminars are from 3 different 12 k mailouts that give 3 dates so the dinners around $700 per seminar and each mailing is around $4200 as he pays 37 cent per postcard.The agent will eventually move to 7% commish and the imo over 9%. What I was asking is there any kickers for the imo over lets say 9% with Allianz. I think an imo can get up to 10% with them.Everyone's making money and happy.

What is the concept on the postcard that gets them to attend? My guess is these same people (+ more) would mail in a similar card with a similar concept simply requesting more information.

Good point, is that a good thing or bad? Do you prefer seminars? Seems to work well for at least a few. I have never attempted one.

Seminars are one of the few mass prospecting activities that I have seen work for annuity sales.

They are very cost intensive (as you saw from the earlier math) but can also generate a substantial amount of business.

Attempting one is going to yield mixed results. Doing them consistently (assuming a decent presentation, venue, and excellent follow up) WILL generate business.

Bingo they're called plate lickers. Many in florida go to 5 a month. It's called the cost of doing business.

Seminars are one of the few mass prospecting activities that I have seen work for annuity sales.

They are very cost intensive (as you saw from the earlier math) but can also generate a substantial amount of business.

Attempting one is going to yield mixed results. Doing them consistently (assuming a decent presentation, venue, and excellent follow up) WILL generate business.

You can generate annuity sales from mailers as well, but you have to have nerves of steel and an open wallet. If someone has a background in working mailers, and actually enjoys it, they could do pretty well.

The biggest obstacle that I've had to overcome with mailers is that I prefer the dynamic of online business, which a lot of people detest and doesn't translate well to direct annuity business, you have to start with another product.

You can generate annuity sales from mailers as well, but you have to have nerves of steel and an open wallet. If someone has a background in working mailers, and actually enjoys it, they could do pretty well.

The biggest obstacle that I've had to overcome with mailers is that I prefer the dynamic of online business, which a lot of people detest and doesn't translate well to direct annuity business, you have to start with another product.

I am not sure what you mean exactly but yeah people do make money from mailers without doing a seminar. I know a guy who does a mailing offering a $100 gift card for a meeting. His secretary weeds out the poor people from the front of the office. He makes convention so it works pretty well.

I have wondered about booklet SS marketing. I have only met one guy who does this and he wasn't keen on sharing the details.

Back