Reviews/advice on Mortgage DM please!

Nicolacrayola

Expert
Hi all :-) my name is Nicole and I have been doing FEX for six months and I’m ready to break into mortgage. I’m having a hard time sourcing quality DM leads, and only have access to a small area with lead concepts right now that produces roughly 3 to 4 leads a week. I don’t really care too much about prices I already spend $1500 or more a week on final expense leads, I am just looking for a trustworthy company to get as many good quality leads in my hands as possible, and preferably to be the first agent to the door so having an option to get my mailers out and back first class is a must ( although I don’t mind paying extra for it ) Who do you prefer, and what do you more experienced agents look for in a good DM program?

It's been more than 10 years since I sold Mortgage Protection and I can't remember from what company I purchased my list. Do an internet search.

I used a local print shop. Gave them the list of names & addresses. They had a Business Mail permit with the post office which I used. However, you need to purchase a Business Reply Mail permit from the post office. You put a sum of money in the account and the post office deducts the cost of delivering the lead to you from the post office account (@1.10 per lead card when I was doing it).

NOTE: I used a small post card (3.5" x 6") in an envelope with a window. BE SURE TO SHOW THE NAME OF THE BANK in the window on the first line. '

Email if you have any additional questions: [email protected]

Back