• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

RiteAid Folding

Rite Aid is preparing to file for bankruptcy, according to Fox Business.

The pharmacy giant will point to its billions of dollars in debt and pending litigation as cause for bankruptcy protections in its upcoming filings.

https://www.westernjournal.com/major-american-business-2213-locations-set-file-bankruptcy-report
Made billions selling opioids under the radar and are now pying the price. So did Walgreens and CVS but the have deeper pockets to pay the settlements.

Not surprised. The CEO is a garbage human and that leaked into the business aspect as well. I know from experience.

I thought they had shut down years ago, but apparently that was just in my area, where they reportedly never wanted to be in the first place, having acquired the stores as part of an acquisition of stores in a market they did want.

I thought they had shut down years ago, but apparently that was just in my area, where they reportedly never wanted to be in the first place, having acquired the stores as part of an acquisition of stores in a market they did want.
They sold out to Walgreens in this area.

Back