RJB Financial

It looks like they "dominate" the Final Expense market in Ohio. They claim to have "many" of their agents with "mid to high six figure incomes"

They say they are the best final expense opportunity in the United States.

Hmmm....I thought Napoleon dominated that small state of Ohio.

claiming guaranteed 1.7% returns on direct mail,

chargebacks going on the backend,

no upfront costs on marketing.

It looks like they "dominate" the Final Expense market in Ohio. They claim to have "many" of their agents with "mid to high six figure incomes"

They say they are the best final expense opportunity in the United States.

Hmmm....I thought Napoleon dominated that small state of Ohio.

Aren't you being a little mean with that comment. I didn't think Ohio was that tiny.:)

Pretty sure they are a Lincoln Heritage agency. Just do some research on LH and you have your answer.

Don't see "Lincoln Heritage" listed under the owner's insurance company appointments on Ohio DOI website.

Would it not be listed there if it was a LH agency? Or not?

Don't see "Lincoln Heritage" listed under the owner's insurance company appointments on Ohio DOI website.

Would it not be listed there if it was a LH agency? Or not?

I want to say that this agency uses United Heritage as their go to company if I remember correctly.

Don't see "Lincoln Heritage" listed under the owner's insurance company appointments on Ohio DOI website. Would it not be listed there if it was a LH agency? Or not?

Good thinking. I just assumed since they didn't say who the company was they were hiding it for a reason.

Back