Royal Neighbors Life Claim- Dragon Foot.

peopleperson

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Had a customer die at about a year into the policy. RN is now dragging their feet on even giving me or her a claim form. Is this how they do business? Does anyone have a pdf of a RN death claim they can post so I can at least start on this for the beneficiary.

I've had a total of 4 people die in the contestable period in 22 years and never had this problem. All of those were investigated and paid except one that was refunded.

Had a customer die at about a year into the policy. RN is now dragging their feet on even giving me or her a claim form. Is this how they do business? Does anyone have a pdf of a RN death claim they can post so I can at least start on this for the beneficiary.

I've had a total of 4 people die in the contestable period in 22 years and never had this problem. All of those were investigated and paid except one that was refunded.

You can go to the RNA member site.

Life Insurance, Annuities and Medicare Supplement - Insurance with a Difference

Click on member benefits and it will come up with a button to report a death claim. You can do it on line.

Yes, they are slow, but, I have found out the hard way that they work at warp speed compared to Americo and AmAm.

I can't believe they haven't asked you for an agent report. That's usually the first thing they do. I stay on top of the claim once reported. That seems to help speed things up, but, it may just be my imagination?

You can go to the RNA member site.

Life Insurance, Annuities and Medicare Supplement - Insurance with a Difference

Click on member benefits and it will come up with a button to report a death claim. You can do it on line.

Yes, they are slow, but, I have found out the hard way that they work at warp speed compared to Americo and AmAm.

I can't believe they haven't asked you for an agent report. That's usually the first thing they do. I stay on top of the claim once reported. That seems to help speed things up, but, it may just be my imagination?

I'm with you. On the rare occasion when a client of mine doesn't go through the funeral home for a claim (as in this one that was under 2 years) I stay engaged in the claim process as much as I would during a sale.

They did email the claim form to me. And as I expected, I had to do the agent report you mentioned. Turns out they didn mail the claim form to the client. She has messed up mail service so it wasn't RN's fault at all.

The way the customer made it sound at the time was like all of us were trying to drag our feet. I wanted no part of that equation. Thanks for the help.

They should just have a generic claim for for download though. Most companies have gone away from that though.

Anytime you get a claim form for the companies you sell you should scan or copy it and keep them for future use. I help people with them all the time and that really speeds things up.
Of course in Kentucky where it takes at least 4 weeks to get death certificates...it doesn't speed up too much.

Newby;344533[B said:
]Anytime you get a claim form for the companies you sell you should scan or copy it and keep them for future use.[/B] I help people with them all the time and that really speeds things up.
Of course in Kentucky where it takes at least 4 weeks to get death certificates...it doesn't speed up too much.

Good advice. Also helps when you no longer write with the company.

Tend to get more referrals after a claim.

I always try and help the client have everything they need ready to file the claim.

Anytime a client dies within the first 2 years, most companies will drag their feet and see if the client told the truth on the app and if they have to pay it or not.

I always try and help the client have everything they need ready to file the claim.

Anytime a client dies within the first 2 years, most companies will drag their feet and see if the client told the truth on the app and if they have to pay it or not.

I have only been invoved in one claim that was declined. It was a multi policy fraud deal. Involed a lady with one of those big Hand signs in the front yard.

Back