Royalty Financial & Insurance Services

LVGUY

Expert
They are out of Van Nuys, Ca. They have been in business 20 years- the last 4.5 selling FE over the phone exclusively with United Home Life with net quote impaired risk leads. Their marketing director is Steve Aram Hadjiniam. I can not find comments on the forum or with a google search. Has anyone written business or know about them?

In life, sometimes you just have to go with something before you realize you need to make an adjustment.

Working on getting better and working on your process is far better than analyzing and not doing anything.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for reserach. But sometimes, there's only so much research you can do. Indecision is worse than making the wrong decision.

It's best just to ignore LVGUY. He has 50 posts and all are "have you heard of" or "is this a good IMO".

I don't think he had ever sold a policy nor will he.

Rick

@ Greensky

I figured I'd post something that will make him think about his posts and actually post something that we all want to participate on. But then again, you're probably right.

How about thread jacking this eh? It should be fun? I think we should all post something about what we do on our day's off!

Last edited:
Spent 2 days at Caesar's Palace in Vegas. Hit a royal flush but screwed my back up playing golf.

And I am opposed to thread jacking (but other jacking....oh, nevermind.)

Rick

They are out of Van Nuys, Ca. They have been in business 20 years- the last 4.5 selling FE over the phone exclusively with United Home Life with net quote impaired risk leads. Their marketing director is Steve Aram Hadjiniam. I can not find comments on the forum or with a google search. Has anyone written business or know about them?

How do they get the signature? Do they then mail or fax them?

Latest posts

Back