Salary vs. Commission

One thing to think about, too. This sounds funny, but I am 100% serious.

You could go off on your own, working for yourself and still find yourself working for an inconsistent, sadistic jackass that screws with your hours and squeezes you for more sales and doesn't keep his/her word.
I feel sorry for you Mark. Working for a guy with a huge head, fake looking black hair and a tiny left hand. :twitchy:

You're just jealous I have beautiful hair and can fly, monkey boy.
My hair's starting to get a little thinner in front. Guess I'll have to wear my hat more often. :yes:

61wisWwtW9L._UX522_.jpg

I feel sorry for you Mark. Working for a guy with a huge head, fake looking black hair and a tiny left hand. :twitchy:

Actually, in real life I have a very thick head of hair. I'm nearing 40 and a very close friend of mind is close to my age, and has a receding hairline as many of us do at my age and older. Every once in a while, for no apparent reason, with no obvious prompt, he'll turn to me and yell "Mark, why do you still have the hairline of a 19 year old!??". It's actually funny, at a meager 5'7 I've always been a bit jealous of his towering height (6'9) and he's quite jealous of my hair.

Actually, in real life I have a very thick head of hair. I'm nearing 40 and a very close friend of mind is close to my age, and has a receding hairline as many of us do at my age and older. Every once in a while, for no apparent reason, with no obvious prompt, he'll turn to me and yell "Mark, why do you still have the hairline of a 19 year old!??". It's actually funny, at a meager 5'7 I've always been a bit jealous of his towering height (6'9) and he's quite jealous of my hair.
I am 75 and still have a pretty good head of hair.. I lost it all during the chemo but it came back.. A little different texture (not quite as course) and more gray than before.

I am 75 and still have a pretty good head of hair.. I lost it all during the chemo but it came back.. A little different texture (not quite as course) and more gray than before.

Good for you for winning the fight against the big "C". I've had several close friends that have won the fight. A few that didn't, unfortunately.

Guys with hair are like the star bellied sneeches.

Back