Satellite AI technology. Complete BS. Get away from my accounts!!!

Well let me tell you this. 90% of my book is Hab so pretty much everyone who owns rental property comes to me in my market. I have ALOT of active markets both admitted and special programs so if you ever need any help just let me know. My frustration is my OCD in providing a good product to my clients and keeping them happy. That is why I am angry. As far as feeding my family I am going to brag here. These underwriters are making me very wealthy from driving up the prices. I have saved all my excess money like I am in the great depression and invested in my premium finance company (separate LLC) to save it and make about 20% interest on top of getting commission on E/S policies. My next move is going to be to create my own MGA, captive, E/S program, or something like that. Then I am really going to clean house and I will appoint all of you guys.

Our book is about 15-20% Hab but thank god I have an Auto Owners appointment or I’d be toast. I won’t even write the excess and surplus lines Hab policies because there are still a few carriers locally that will write them and E&S isn’t in their best interest if a standard will take them.

Our book is about 15-20% Hab but thank god I have an Auto Owners appointment or I’d be toast. I won’t even write the excess and surplus lines Hab policies because there are still a few carriers locally that will write them and E&S isn’t in their best interest if a standard will take them.

Yea I always exhaust all the Admitted markets first. A lot of my buildings are older/taller. I would say don't rely on just Auto Owners. Try to work with as many carriers as you can. You never know. You could wake up one morning and they could be gone.

Back