SBA Loans and Life Insurance

SamIam

Guru
1000 Post Club
Does anyone here market SBA loans and life insurance since most SBA loans require life insurance? I see endless opportunities and I would like to try it.

Yes it is a small niche for me. I usually write them through Banner. Most clients find me through my answers on social media.

Does anyone here market SBA loans and life insurance since most SBA loans require life insurance? I see endless opportunities and I would like to try it.
I have a buddy who markets exclusively to this demographic.

He does pretty well.

All web based, organic search + online advertising.

I occasionally write these when the lender requires disability insurance in addition to life.

Great market. Divorces are another good angle.

Any contractual requirement is a solid market in my opinion.

I am Turkish American and I am well known on many local Turkish whatsapp groups for this sort of thing so I get calls all over USA. I charge $200 or $100 for SBA loan application if they need help. If we are going to set up LLC, I outsource the state requirements for receiving notices. Most need some hand holding to get things started. If they need an accountant, I pass them on to my wife for Quickbooks outsourcing. It usually leads to Small IRA rollovers as well. I work as my own RIA so I have lots of small IRA accounts across the country. This reminds me to do a Turkish video on youtube about SBA loans and life insurance.

Back