Scope for telesales only

PhxSunsFan

Guru
what are agents doing when a scope has to be returned to the agent before we speak for MA? most , many, some , dont have email? and can they scan back a signed scope? unlikely. . what are you doing to capture a signed scope?

also.. which company is easiest to auto record our calls etc.. thanks

what are agents doing when a scope has to be returned to the agent before we speak for MA? most , many, some , dont have email? and can they scan back a signed scope? unlikely. . what are you doing to capture a signed scope?

Do you have MedicareCenter? You can send and receive the SOA by text and enroll by text. You can't do anything until you get the SOA .

Did you take AHIP? :err:

If they don't text/email, you can get a verbal SOA:

According to CMS rules (Medicare Marketing Guidelines, Section 70.4.3)Written or verbal documentation of agreement from a beneficiary or appointed/authorized representative

The following requirements must be on the scope of appointment form or on the recorded call: • Product types to be discussed. • Date of appointment. • Beneficiary and agent contact information. • Statement stating, no obligation to enroll, current or future Medicare enrollment status will not be impacted, and automatic enrollment will not occur.

Last edited:
an SOA must include the following: Date of appointment Beneficiary contact information, such as name, address, and telephone number Written or verbal documentation of agreement from a beneficiary or

any script for a verbal scope?? thanks

No script, see my first post, quoted above. some of the carriers like Cigna, have a telescope number you can call; but for the others that don't have that, you can just include the info that CMS requires listed in my post. & yes, these calls needs to be recorded.

No script, see my first post, quoted above. some of the carriers like Cigna, have a telescope number you can call; but for the others that don't have that, you can just include the info that CMS requires listed in my post. & yes, these calls needs to be recorded.

The telescope number, is that like a Zoom call? :spinny:

Back