Search and Save

kgmom219

What's Next?
5000 Post Club
Texas
Anybody have a super secret trick on sending PURL's to current clients?

Am I really going to have to send email #1 with the "Its that time of year" info and tell them to look for email #2?

And the email #2 has to be done individually?

If you have a secret sauce, I'll buy the recipe.

56 views.

I even offered money for the damn answer.

Which means I am about to press the same button more than 1000 times.

So that's super fun!

A mind more brilliant than mine said normal people don't speak KG (like he does) and I should rephrase my question.

If you use Search and Save and want to send the current drug list to clients to review and update, is there an easier way than going through to each person and hit "send purl"?

I don’t use S&S as a CRM so I’m not of much help. But, I’m near certain that they showed that you can do it that way in a demo I watched last year. I do use S&S but not for purl

Have you reached out to them?

I never used the PURL, but here are some tutorial videos from their website. There a re 2 on the PURL. maybe it may help?

A mind more brilliant than mine said normal people don't speak KG (like he does) and I should rephrase my question.

If you use Search and Save and want to send the current drug list to clients to review and update, is there an easier way than going through to each person and hit "send purl"?

I stopped using the PURL because my clients caused more problems than it was worth. They would hit the red X next to their medication and delete it thinking they were confirming they took the medication. And trust me, thorough instructions were given in the email.

With that said, when I sent the PURL, I could select everyone to send it to and they sent it (kind of like using Mail Chimp). You go into "My Customer Profiles" (not Customer Profiles). You select the toggle switch on the left hand side next to the word "List". Then you click the blue button "Send PURL to Selected".

I stopped using the PURL because my clients caused more problems than it was worth. They would hit the red X next to their medication and delete it thinking they were confirming they took the medication. And trust me, thorough instructions were given in the email.

With that said, when I sent the PURL, I could select everyone to send it to and they sent it (kind of like using Mail Chimp). You go into "My Customer Profiles" (not Customer Profiles). You select the toggle switch on the left hand side next to the word "List". Then you click the blue button "Send PURL to Selected".
Please feel free to DM me your address for a gift card.

You have made my day.

Back