Wellcare PDP Class Action Suit

You log in to the portal then sign it.

So, certification if not yet done, then sign new contract. If also an agency (like an S-corp) then you also need to "toggle" to your agency profile and sign.

You log in to the portal then sign it.

So, certification if not yet done, then sign new contract. If also an agency (like an S-corp) then you also need to "toggle" to your agency profile and sign.

It says im all ready to go for 2025 so I must have. I still have 20 or so MAPD with them so I want to sign. I know a lot won’t but it’s an easy test. Who knows what’ll happen.

Oh, and I have another client moving to PA next week. She’ll read out to you soon. ;)

So my two cents, most agents will still write their clients the best drug plan for them regardless of whether or not they get paid. However, it is illegal to charge the client a consulting fee. It isn't right that IF we are not earning a commission, that should open the door to charge a client a reasonable one time fee. Someone needs to challenge that ruling.

So my two cents, most agents will still write their clients the best drug plan for them regardless of whether or not they get paid. However, it is illegal to charge the client a consulting fee. It isn't right that IF we are not earning a commission, that should open the door to charge a client a reasonable one time fee. Someone needs to challenge that ruling.
You could always take your fee out in trade. :err:

Back