Searching for a successful transition from being a captive to a independent insurance agent

Timmi B

Hello everyone, I’m in Florida at a call center looking to go independent in Feb 2022, my object is to net 10k+ monthly on MAPD + FE. So if anyone knows at least 3 IMO’s that I could work with that would allow me freedom & flexibility to use my choice of lead source and Day 1 vesting?

Hello everyone, I’m in Florida at a call center looking to go independent in Feb 2022, my object is to net 10k+ monthly on MAPD + FE. So if anyone knows at least 3 IMO’s that I could work with that would allow me freedom & flexibility to use my choice of lead source and Day 1 vesting?
I'd check out DBGA. I am currently with them, they are the best for Telesales. Let me know if you have any other questions, I'll do my best to help.

I only do FE but I believe they have the MAPD.

Do you have money? You’ll want to have at least $5,000 free to make the proper jump into FE. I would contact either Ben Boman, Scott Burke, or David Duford for those contracts and training. Your MA contracts should go with a strong, reputable FMO like Neishloss and Fleming, Ritter, or Premier.

Do you have money? You’ll want to have at least $5,000 free to make the proper jump into FE. I would contact either Ben Boman, Scott Burke, or David Duford for those contracts and training. Your MA contracts should go with a strong, reputable FMO like Neishloss and Fleming, Ritter, or Premier.
I started the business with a credit card. I had 0$ I door knocked direct mail leads. $5k is not needed. Now, I had some extremely stressful times, but Thank God, we always made it. $5k is not necessary , but it would be helpful, certainly.....Things are much better now..... Anyhow, I also second Duford & or Burke. You can't go wrong.

images

Back