Searching for IMO in Michigan

I’ve been licensed since 2012 but I’m interested in going out on my own into the Medicare and senior market. I’m in Michigan and I’m looking for an IMO to contract with. I’m will to travel a bit for some training but the closer to home the better. Any recommendations?

Hi, I’m also in MI. What part of the state are you in? I used to be contracted with UIG and I wasn’t super happy with it so I left for a company called Crowe & Associates which is not based here. Jury’s still out on that one. I have been getting a lot of emails from the Guerney agency or something like that I believe they are out of Southfield or somewhere in that area. If I were looking to switch I may check into them.

Aceman, thank you. The Gurney Agency is growing fast. We offer a ton of benefits that you aren't finding from many FMO/Agencies. We reimburse for AHIP, we pay $450/month for marketing to our agents, we are a full service agency that pays referral fees for other products that agents refer to our office. So much more.... we have 2020 Pre-AEP kickoff where 8 medicare carriers are coming in for a 1 day product rollout along with the face to face certification. Go to www.sonnygurney.com to find out more. Be extremely cautious when joining an agency.... Make sure you understand what it means to assign your commissions.... it means that you DON'T own that business !!! With us, you can own your business from day one !

Aceman, thank you. The Gurney Agency is growing fast. We offer a ton of benefits that you aren't finding from many FMO/Agencies. We reimburse for AHIP, we pay $450/month for marketing to our agents, we are a full service agency that pays referral fees for other products that agents refer to our office. So much more.... we have 2020 Pre-AEP kickoff where 8 medicare carriers are coming in for a 1 day product rollout along with the face to face certification. Go to www.sonnygurney.com to find out more. Be extremely cautious when joining an agency.... Make sure you understand what it means to assign your commissions.... it means that you DON'T own that business !!! With us, you can own your business from day one !

With all due respect. This immediately is suspect for me. 1 post and before the post someone else is vouching for them with 49 posts?

No disrespect intended, but there'd need to be more trust building before I'd even talk to you.

With all due respect. This immediately is suspect for me. 1 post and before the post someone else is vouching for them with 49 posts?

No disrespect intended, but there'd need to be more trust building before I'd even talk to you.

I was actually the one who brought them up because I’ve seen them around at local events. Most recently there was one of their guys at a health underwriters golf outing. I don’t know much about them but I am guessing the ace guy saw my post and then then told the owner of the FMO so he made an account. Just my 2 cents. Always do your own research when switching any kind of up line!

I was actually the one who brought them up because I’ve seen them around at local events. Most recently there was one of their guys at a health underwriters golf outing. I don’t know much about them but I am guessing the ace guy saw my post and then then told the owner of the FMO so he made an account. Just my 2 cents. Always do your own research when switching any kind of up line!

I see. Thank you for the clarification.

Back