Secure Horizons/ Pacificare Commissions and Changed Benefits

General street for most MA carriers is $330.
WellCare comes in lower at $250 since they concluded their first and goal bonus period.
Pyramid has NOT reduced commission on all counties listed in the tier 1 premium schedule offering a part B reduction. However, I always discourage agents from encouraging this option since where the reduction is available the Premier MA comes with no premium and very attractive benefits to the customer.
I would beware of those offering $500 street plans and full part B reduction. This is indeed too good to be true.

United HealthCare's revised commission schedule is actually effective through 4/31/07, not 4/1. This is part of a major launch the company has engaged in that is restructuring the already generous support offered to agents. Their distribution support is unparalelled.

I have not heard of anyone paying $500.

I know that Coventry pays brokers $330 and Humana pays brokers $275 (or something along those lines).

The Kansas City Coventry office is paying a bunus for reaching 200 apps. If you do reach 200 by the end of 2007 (all must be effective by Dec 2007), they will give you a bonus of $125 per app retro back to the first one.

That is the highest comm that I have heard of.

Well there are some co's paying $500. Mary had mentioned a broker who will put you on that contract if you sign up with all 4 carriers they are promoting.

I just found out that Universal is running a special bonus.. 10 apps boing another 500 thru april 1....so sounds like the push is on for the March deadline. Betcha they're all doing extra...call them up because they don't call you.

Later......

I am getting $400 for Coventry. You should consider changing uplines. $330 is not the norm for MA's either. The only one I get $330 for is pyramid and I think I am gonna get bumped up to $350 begining Jan 1.

My fiance and I are ICAs with Secure Horizons and were getting paid $450/each. Now we are getting $400. For 2008 I can't remember exact time frames and numbers, but if we sell so many in 3 months, we will be able to keep the $400 instead of dropping pay rate.

It takes about 3 weeks for your first check, but then come regularly after that if you are selling regularly. Things are changing with the iEnroll! Today my account was deposited for some I sold last week. I think they are having to work out the kinks with the new system, but it does look like their claim to "speeding up commissions" is true!!!!

Back