Securus Vs. NAA

RBHAGENT

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I have read a lot of posts about the 2 companies and I would like to get a stronger idea about how you guys think these companies could be better? Leads are always an issue, but what else keeps agents from being successful with the large firms???

I have read a lot of posts about the 2 companies and I would like to get a stronger idea about how you guys think these companies could be better? Leads are always an issue, but what else keeps agents from being successful with the large firms???

What is it that makes you say that agents that sign with naa or securus are not successful? I have had experiences with both companies and I was successful

Last edited:

Nothing keeps agents from being successful except the agents themselves. Well, maybe an agent can get with a group within those organizations that doesn't train and give support but that would be way on down the list.

I've never worked with Securus but I know several agents that do and they are wildly successful. I'm sure they have their failures. I did work with NAA and I was very successful with them. My first full year with them I was in the top 15 of producers. That was also my first full year in insurance so it wasn't what I brought to the table that helped me. I got great training and great support from my upline and then I worked my ass off. I did everything the way they taught me. I learned the Hudgen's system inside and out and put it to use. Over time I changed things to suit my personality but for the first 6-8 months I said and did things by the book.

NAA also has their share of failed agents but I doubt it's any higher than any other large IMO.

All the systems work. Some are just better than others.

It's who you know.

Just remember to not place all your eggs in one basket.

Trust, but verify (and you do that through experience and time with the IMO only).

Bottom line is are you willing to commit through the ups AND downs? Knock on doors until sunset? Call to set appointments, build value, ask for business, and do it over and over again, even if you fail 5 times in a row to close anything?

That's what you should be concerned about.

My intent was not to say you cant be successful with these 2 companies, it was merely a question as to why I hear so many war stories about them. I understand the concept of hard work because I'm in the field everyday selling and doing just fine...What I'm looking for is any input out of the ordinary to help us all be more successful.

I would google fire naa and take that stuff seriously before getting involved with those guys. In the end we make are own success but being in business with the wrong leadership can be a real waste of time and money.

Securus is a lot more focused on there agents being profitable before recruiting the world. NAA is the AMWAY of insurance.

Back