Seeking Help Med Supp

Well no harm then. I'm still figuring this site out and trying to figure out etiquette I guess.

Hahaha, there's no etiquette...just a bunch of smart asses. You seem like you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to the Forum. :twitchy:

Since this is the Introduction Forum, none of your posts count, so you might want to post in other Forums so you can get to 20 posts, then you can post links.

Haha, well thank you for the warm welcome. I'm indeed a smart ass so I'm sure it will be a beautiful union. Thanks for the tips on the posts, I was wondering why none of mine were showing up. I'll have to get over there and post something!

Thanks again, happy to be here!

:1laugh:

Haha, well thank you for the warm welcome. I'm indeed a smart ass so I'm sure it will be a beautiful union. Thanks for the tips on the posts, I was wondering why none of mine were showing up. I'll have to get over there and post something!

Thanks again, happy to be here!

:1laugh:

I wasn't calling you a smart ass, I worded that wrong. I was saying you'll fit right in.....but if you are a smart ass, you'll fit in even better. Nice to have another smart ass on board. There's a lot of humor on here.:laugh:

I wasn't calling you a smart ass, I worded that wrong. I was saying you'll fit right in.....but if you are a smart ass, you'll fit in even better. Nice to have another smart ass on board. There's a lot of humor on here.:laugh:

And very few women, so PLEASE stick around.

But it does require a thick skin to deal with the smart asses....

(Not that anyone has accused me of that. At least in the last 10 minutes or so)

Back