Self Directed IRA Custodians

R

r34854g

Anyone have experience with any IRA custodians doing self-directed IRAs? I'm aware of Pensco - any others?

I've had great experiences the past few years working with Entrust. They allow the single member LLC option without a letter from an attorney, which Pensco told me they would require of me. I can also call my rep any time with questions. When I talked to Pensco about that, they gave me their 800 number. Middle of the road on fees, but good overall value. I've been really happy with them.

Anyone have experience with any IRA custodians doing self-directed IRAs? I'm aware of Pensco - any others?
Hello [email protected], I noticed your question in the forum today and am eager to help. I'll send you an email as well (if this is your email address) but I am an IRA Asset Strategist for iPlan Group, LLC in Westlake, Ohioand we specialize in Self-Directed IRA's, 401ks, LLC's, HSAs, CESAs, and other retirement accounts. We have team members that are veterans of using their own IRAs to invest in Real Estate and other alternative assets and have helped thousands of clients to do the same. If my email gets to you feel free to give me a call or email back. Otherwise you can browse to our website and watch a video, register for a webinar, and even schedule your own appointment with an IRA Asset Strategist. Take care and I hope to hear from you.

I'd check out Equity Trust Company too. Their fees are all-inclusive.
ETC and Entrust aren't what they used to be and are both facing huge lawsuits. Single member LLCs? Stay away from those too. Look for companies who have a) been in business for a long period of time, b) are educated with what you want to do, c) have a fast funding turnaround time (quest funds in a day) and d) don't make you talk to machines when you call.

I agree with the above - EquiTrust and Entrust are the best from my experience of directing scores of people to setup self-directed accounts.

Other than that, I would also look into solo 401(k) programs for R.E. investors. It's the best for them.

Hello [email protected], I noticed your question in the forum today and am eager to help. I'll send you an email as well (if this is your email address) but I am an IRA Asset Strategist for iPlan Group, LLC in Westlake, Ohioand we specialize in Self-Directed IRA's, 401ks, LLC's, HSAs, CESAs, and other retirement accounts. We have team members that are veterans of using their own IRAs to invest in Real Estate and other alternative assets and have helped thousands of clients to do the same. If my email gets to you feel free to give me a call or email back. Otherwise you can browse to our website and watch a video, register for a webinar, and even schedule your own appointment with an IRA Asset Strategist. Take care and I hope to hear from you.

I would like to know more about your services. I'm a real estate investor and have other investors. What is your website or company name?

Back