Sell Your Agency

taainsurance

I am very surprised to see so many older agents sticking around during this soft market. Their income is decreasing year after year and they are not even thinking about selling. When are some agents going to realize, now is the time to sell.

I am very surprised to see so many older agents sticking around during this soft market. Their income is decreasing year after year and they are not even thinking about selling. When are some agents going to realize, now is the time to sell.

What's the value of a health insurance client? Two years of renewals?

Rick

Why would agency owners sell now? They should be waiting till the economy improves in order to increase the sales price. On the other hand, if you can find an agency to buy now it's probably a great time to jump in.

Like the saying goes 'buy low, sell high'.

Sticking it out, adapting, compensating, adjusting, ziging and zaging, keeping your sh!t together and remaing flexible, may be the reason they are Old Agents. As opposed to an "also ran".

I am very surprised to see so many older agents sticking around during this soft market. Their income is decreasing year after year and they are not even thinking about selling.

I'm 59. Are you talking about older than me?
I increased gross revenue from 2009 to 2010.
Who are you speaking for?

Kinda of an odd post.

I would guess you been trying to buy a small block?

Back