Selling Direct Mail Leads

Augustus

Expert
Okay, this will be a fun exercise!:biggrin:Considering all variables equal as far as a knowledgeble professional Final Expense salesperson or just take your average Final Expense salesperson..........if one were to recieve 15 leads off of a 1000 piece mailer, how many would the average person sell out of those 15??

Can anyone recommend a good direct mail company. I am in the process of becoming an independent agent and want to implement a nice size drop to help get the ball rolling... Your feed back would be great. Thanks a lot.

[email protected]

I was going to ask the same question, I'm in a similar position as you are. So i hope someone answers that question openly.

Can anyone recommend a good direct mail company. I am in the process of becoming an independent agent and want to implement a nice size drop to help get the ball rolling... Your feed back would be great. Thanks a lot.

[email protected]

Many, many, MANY agents and agencies use Home. As has already been mentioned, many people are mailing and keep getting the same results. You should also look into affordablefinalexpenseleads.com.

Back