Senior Direct USA?

mswebb06

Super Genius
Has anyone ever heard of a company called Senior Direct USA, it seems that they specialize in selling F.E. over the phone. Personally, it seems that selling F.E. over the phone would be a difficult task, due to the fact that most seniors still like an "in house" visit from the agent.

Home

I too have never heard of them but I am in the same boat as you that I do not think selling FE over the phone would be easy.

All my sales have been in home.

How are they doing it?

I have a meeting with one of their agents this afternoon, so I am curious myself to find out how this works. If it works I will stop driving all the state tomorrow! I am very curious to see what they have to say.

Well, I just got back from having my meeting with Senior Direct USA agent, they use about 10 different companies but the main one they use is Lincoln Heritage for life insurance and final expense. You are given free leads however you can purchase "exclusive leads". Basically you dial up your leads and sell leads right there over the phone. The agent said most people have no problem buying insurance over the phone, 24 hours after the app is recieved he gets paid through direct deposit. No traveling, however you do have "quotas" to meet.

It is very hard for me to grasp and understand this concept, I mean I have done some "e applications" and even some over the phone but I don't know about 100 percent phone selling.

Well, I just got back from having my meeting with Senior Direct USA agent, they use about 10 different companies but the main one they use is Lincoln Heritage for life insurance and final expense. You are given free leads however you can purchase "exclusive leads". Basically you dial up your leads and sell leads right there over the phone. The agent said most people have no problem buying insurance over the phone, 24 hours after the app is recieved he gets paid through direct deposit. No traveling, however you do have "quotas" to meet.

It is very hard for me to grasp and understand this concept, I mean I have done some "e applications" and even some over the phone but I don't know about 100 percent phone selling.

I met with a lady a couple of months back who had bought a Lincoln Heritage policy over the phone. The lady was convinced the girl who sold it to her was her new best friend. Did a good job. However she left her believing that she could have a complete funeral at any funeral home she wanted for the proceeds of that policy ($3,000 face amount) She also sold the policy as underwritten with all health questions answered "no" when the lady had recently suffered a mild stroke. Worst of all the payment was VERY high. She only had $1 per month less payment on a lifetime-pay level-benefit policy than I could offer her on a 3-year payment increasing-benefit policy.

I think you can figure out the rest of the story.

Back