Senior Life Live Transfers SLOW or Insurance Sales Season Slow

I don't know if theinsuranceman explanation for the election attributing to the slow down in LT is verifiable. He is repeating what was told to him. However, it sounds logical. Take it for what it's worth. Although historically he has been known to embellish the truth, everything else he said about their leads is pretty accurate and verifiable.

Those LTs come directly from individuals who are calling the telephone number they see on the commercial, in live time. Instant appointment, if the two parties are connected. You verified this source of lead was legit, based on the conversations you had when you were receiving 30 calls/day.

SL is so thirsty to surpass LH as the #1 FE company in the industry, they cannot afford to slip. One can surmise that they generate enough lead volume from national TV commercials, FB, and other sources that they would not gain a significant advantage by generating leads illegally.

As theinsuranceman also mentioned, SL has several other sources of leads. None of them are anywhere close to verifying than LTs. For example, I had someone call me from SL just 2 weeks ago. The agent said he was in my area and his Home Office asked him to follow up with me concerning an interest I had in life insurance. Obviously, I was not an inbound LT. In addition, I never called SL inquiring about their product. I never mailed in a lead card. No one ever called me asking if I would be interested in insurance. I never filled out a FB ad. So, if I'm not a LT, Tele-marketed, Internet, FB nor DM lead, how did they get my info as a lead? Your guess is as good as mine.

Based on Gregs post, SL's new FB live transfers sounds interesting. However, we cannot rely on his perspective because he has a business to run. He's never going to tell us the negative side of SL. Considering you have already decided to be a SL agent, why not try a variety of different leads offered by them, and them only?

Assuming you don't have agents underneath you, where you may experience the pressure to embellish the truth, you are in the best position and best person to report on the effectiveness of their leads. The rest of us are on the outside looking in, speculating.
very insightful and appreciate this response. Thank you very much!

I don't know if theinsuranceman explanation for the election attributing to the slow down in LT is verifiable. He is repeating what was told to him. However, it sounds logical. Take it for what it's worth. Although historically he has been known to embellish the truth, everything else he said about their leads is pretty accurate and verifiable.

Those LTs come directly from individuals who are calling the telephone number they see on the commercial, in live time. Instant appointment, if the two parties are connected. You verified this source of lead was legit, based on the conversations you had when you were receiving 30 calls/day.

SL is so thirsty to surpass LH as the #1 FE company in the industry, they cannot afford to slip. One can surmise that they generate enough lead volume from national TV commercials, FB, and other sources that they would not gain a significant advantage by generating leads illegally.

As theinsuranceman also mentioned, SL has several other sources of leads. None of them are anywhere close to verifying than LTs. For example, I had someone call me from SL just 2 weeks ago. The agent said he was in my area and his Home Office asked him to follow up with me concerning an interest I had in life insurance. Obviously, I was not an inbound LT. In addition, I never called SL inquiring about their product. I never mailed in a lead card. No one ever called me asking if I would be interested in insurance. I never filled out a FB ad. So, if I'm not a LT, Tele-marketed, Internet, FB nor DM lead, how did they get my info as a lead? Your guess is as good as mine.

Based on Gregs post, SL's new FB live transfers sounds interesting. However, we cannot rely on his perspective because he has a business to run. He's never going to tell us the negative side of SL. Considering you have already decided to be a SL agent, why not try a variety of different leads offered by them, and them only?

Assuming you don't have agents underneath you, where you may experience the pressure to embellish the truth, you are in the best position and best person to report on the effectiveness of their leads. The rest of us are on the outside looking in, speculating.
LH is not the largest company that sells FE, and SL will never be.

Mutual of Omaha eclipses both of them with the Living Promise and GI products.

Also, many agencies dwarf even these carriers in total AP.

Love or hate them, but FFL sells probably 5 times more FE than LH does.

I apologize to you, if that is what you gained from my post.

FFL is not captive and doesn't have their own product. You're comparing apples and oranges.

Back