Sentury? Big Trucking Account Questions HELP

BB16

Expert
Does anyone know of a good company with competitive rates for commercial trucking accounts. I'm in the process of getting a quote through sentry. The company is a trucking logistics company where he doesnt own the trucks, just has leased trucks that he routes. He's talking 100+ trucks and he said premium is normally around $125 per truck per WEEK. Hes a family friend and really wants me to have his business, but Sentury is making it hard. They want a million things that 2 other guys quoting his business didn't have to get from him. Now they're telling me around a month till I get a quote. They're killing me. Does anyone know anything about Sentry or what to expect? Or of any other companies that would be worth talking to. Thanks!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
No one knows anything about Sentry?

Last edited:
No one knows anything about Sentury....because there is no such creature.
You are talking about Sentry.
If you can't figure out how to access them or get the ap filled out....you are in over your head. Trucking has a lot of detail to it.

Re: Sentry? Big Trucking Account Questions HELP

No one knows anything about Sentury....because there is no such creature.
You are talking about Sentry.
If you can't figure out how to access them or get the ap filled out....you are in over your head. Trucking has a lot of detail to it.

You're right, that spelling was my mistake after a long day. And I already filled out the app, submitted it, got their quarterly IFTA reports, driver info, vehicle info, MVR's, logistics info, drivers manuals, safety manual, and every other piece of information needed.

My question wasnt what has to be done, because i've been working on it for about 20 days and put the whole package together and submitted it already. Now i'm waiting for the quote. My question is whether or not anybody on here has dealt with them, how they are as a company, if I can expect a decent quote, etc.?

Back