Mykola

Hello, everyone!

Recently, I have been in the car accident. I received the Third Party Report from which needs to be done but I have a few questions on how to fill it properly. There may be strange questions due to the fact that I am filling something like this firstly.

1. How to properly fill out the "Describe Damage Fully" graph? Are there any strict rules on how to describe the situation itself more clearly?
  2. Does the "Amount of Damage" graph represent the amount of money for the particular damages that were involved in the recent car accident? So, for example, if just my rear bumper is damaged, should I write the amount of money for that particular part? Further more, when I see the worker at the estimation centre, should I tell him that all the attention during observing of damages should be drawn to the particular bumper and part of the car?
  3. What does represent the "Where can Automobile be inspected" graph?
  4. What does mean property damage and property itself, in the automobile terminology?
  5. Is the POLICY# and EXTENSION# the same? What if I have only my claim number and the extension number but not the policy one? Where is that possible to find it?
  6. What, genuinely, represents the graph "Is your automobile insured for (check coverages carried)?" There are a few options to choose: 1. Collision, Deductible Amount; 2. Property Damage; 3. Bodily Injury Liability. What does each of this represent and based of what factors should I choose the option?
  7. What is the difference between Registered Owner and Legal owner of a car?
  8. There is a title under which there are a few questions, which represents "Property (other than automobile)". What does that represent? What is property?
  9. What to write in the space, states "Where can property be inspected?"
  10. What does mean the "Where did accident occur?" question? Should I contain the street where the car accident happened?
  11. What does represent "Witnesses (not in either automobile)" graph?
  12. Which way should I answer the graph that represents "What traffic control was there?" and "The accident occurred as follows"?

Also, an additional question is: if a received a Medicare/Health Insurance Information, however I closed specifically the medical case with my second adjuster at the insurance company of the person who hit me, should I still provide any information in that form and, therefore, add it to the other papers in an envelope?

People, who had experience with filling these kind of forms or aware of any of the questions above – help me, please. Thank you!

If you have a copy of the police report send them a copy. It will have most of this info. Sounds like this insurance company tries to get out of a claim.

Hello, everyone!

Recently, I have been in the car accident. I received the Third Party Report from which needs to be done but I have a few questions on how to fill it properly. There may be strange questions due to the fact that I am filling something like this firstly.

1. How to properly fill out the "Describe Damage Fully" graph? Are there any strict rules on how to describe the situation itself more clearly?
  2. Does the "Amount of Damage" graph represent the amount of money for the particular damages that were involved in the recent car accident? So, for example, if just my rear bumper is damaged, should I write the amount of money for that particular part? Further more, when I see the worker at the estimation centre, should I tell him that all the attention during observing of damages should be drawn to the particular bumper and part of the car?
  3. What does represent the "Where can Automobile be inspected" graph?
  4. What does mean property damage and property itself, in the automobile terminology?
  5. Is the POLICY# and EXTENSION# the same? What if I have only my claim number and the extension number but not the policy one? Where is that possible to find it?
  6. What, genuinely, represents the graph "Is your automobile insured for (check coverages carried)?" There are a few options to choose: 1. Collision, Deductible Amount; 2. Property Damage; 3. Bodily Injury Liability. What does each of this represent and based of what factors should I choose the option?
  7. What is the difference between Registered Owner and Legal owner of a car?
  8. There is a title under which there are a few questions, which represents "Property (other than automobile)". What does that represent? What is property?
  9. What to write in the space, states "Where can property be inspected?"
  10. What does mean the "Where did accident occur?" question? Should I contain the street where the car accident happened?
  11. What does represent "Witnesses (not in either automobile)" graph?
  12. Which way should I answer the graph that represents "What traffic control was there?" and "The accident occurred as follows"?

Also, an additional question is: if a received a Medicare/Health Insurance Information, however I closed specifically the medical case with my second adjuster at the insurance company of the person who hit me, should I still provide any information in that form and, therefore, add it to the other papers in an envelope?

People, who had experience with filling these kind of forms or aware of any of the questions above – help me, please. Thank you!

What did your insurance agent suggest?

If you have a copy of the police report send them a copy. It will have most of this info. Sounds like this insurance company tries to get out of a claim.

You may be right but the insurance company – AAA itself – is a very respectful insurance company and it belongs to the person who hit me. Honestly, I don't know whether or not recognition of the culprit in the incident or the reputability of the insurance company. Also, we decided to not call police during the accident because the owner of the car which hit middle car and mine took all charges on himself, thus I don't have any statements from them

What did your insurance agent suggest?

I haven't spoken to him yet, nevertheless I created this thread to just gain more information. I am about to discuss all the details with my adjuster from culprit's insurance company

Where did you get the form? From your insurance company or the other driver's insurance company?

Your questions aren't making a lot of sense so please scan the form to your computer and upload it using the "Upload a File" button under the message space.

I should be able to explain things to you when I can see the form.

Where did you get the form? From your insurance company or the other driver's insurance company?

Your questions aren't making a lot of sense so please scan the form to your computer and upload it using the "Upload a File" button under the message space.

I should be able to explain things to you when I can see the form.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 3
Are there any strict rules on how to describe the situation itself more clearly?

Not strict. Just try to be as accurate as possible.

Does the "Amount of Damage" graph represent the amount of money for the particular damages that were involved in the recent car accident? So, for example, if just my rear bumper is damaged, should I write the amount of money for that particular part? Further more, when I see the worker at the estimation centre, should I tell him that all the attention during observing of damages should be drawn to the particular bumper and part of the car?

Before you do anything else, take the car to a collision repair shop and get a written estimate for the cost of repairing the damage. Also take photos of the damage.

For Describe Damage Fully write: See estimate and photos. For Amount of Damage put in the total estimated repair cost from the estimate.

What does represent the "Where can Automobile be inspected" graph?

That would be wherever the car is sitting when it gets inspected. If you want it inspected at your home after work or on weekends, put that. If you want it inspected at work during the day, put that.

What does mean property damage and property itself, in the automobile terminology? What, genuinely, represents the graph "Is your automobile insured for (check coverages carried)?" There are a few options to choose: 1. Collision, Deductible Amount; 2. Property Damage; 3. Bodily Injury Liability. What does each of this represent and based of what factors should I choose the option?

If your car has Collision coverage you put in the deductible amount. "Property Damage" is referring to the Property Damage Liability limit on your policy. Bodily Injury Liability is referring to the Bodily Injury Liability limit on your policy. You can find those on the cover page (declarations) of your policy.

What does mean the "Where did accident occur?" question? Should I contain the street where the car accident happened?

Yes, the street location. The cross streets if an intersection. If elsewhere, the direction and land. You'll figure it out when you draw the diagram.

What does represent "Witnesses (not in either automobile)" graph?

Witness in other vehicles that were not involved in the accident but came forward to give a statement. Or pedestrians who witnessed the accident.

"What traffic control was there?"

Stop signs or traffic lights if the accident occurred at an intersecton.

"The accident occurred as follows"?

You would tell the story about how the accident happened, what you were doing, what the other driver was doing, who hit who.

No, you don't provide any of that information.

Not strict. Just try to be as accurate as possible.

Before you do anything else, take the car to a collision repair shop and get a written estimate for the cost of repairing the damage. Also take photos of the damage.

For Describe Damage Fully write: See estimate and photos. For Amount of Damage put in the total estimated repair cost from the estimate.

That would be wherever the car is sitting when it gets inspected. If you want it inspected at your home after work or on weekends, put that. If you want it inspected at work during the day, put that.

If your car has Collision coverage you put in the deductible amount. "Property Damage" is referring to the Property Damage Liability limit on your policy. Bodily Injury Liability is referring to the Bodily Injury Liability limit on your policy. You can find those on the cover page (declarations) of your policy.

Yes, the street location. The cross streets if an intersection. If elsewhere, the direction and land. You'll figure it out when you draw the diagram.

Witness in other vehicles that were not involved in the accident but came forward to give a statement. Or pedestrians who witnessed the accident.

Stop signs or traffic lights if the accident occurred at an intersecton.

You would tell the story about how the accident happened, what you were doing, what the other driver was doing, who hit who.

No, you don't provide any of that information.

Thank you very much for answers!

I have a few clarifications about the form itself.

1) I do not have a driver's license, but the form requires filling out the "Driver's License Number" field, which I do not have. Should I write my Identification number from my driver's permit?

2) Should I leave the Property (other than automobile) graph empty if I did not cause any damage to the property (as I understand it, property means any street equipment: street lamps, benches, etc.) and no property overall there was no damage in this traffic accident?

3) Can you explain in more detail what this column is responsible for and what example should it be filled in?

Also, as I understood the legal owner is a person who is in charge for my car financially (creditor; loans things) so I just left these spaces blank because this car is totally mine at this point of time 1 copy.png

Back