Series 63 two year registration validity

PFG , probably you are right, My problem is that I am still struggling with the idea of working for a commission only income, If i can find a company which pays a base salary + commission probably i will do it, but i know that this type of compensation does not exist in the insurance industry .

So once your two years are up n you have written policies but have no securities license, what becomes of your book of business. I can no longer become securities licensed but what to do about book of business.

How do you find out when your two years lapsed for the series7. What if you now want to be series 6 & 63 licensed.

Is series 6 license worth doing if I have to re take exam.

So once your two years are up n you have written policies but have no securities license, what becomes of your book of business. I can no longer become securities licensed but what to do about book of business.

What kind of policies are you talking about? This would only affect any variable life insurance or variable annuities. If you leave a broker/dealer and you do not re-register with another broker/dealer, those policies will either be assigned a new broker, or be "house" accounts with the broker/dealer.

How do you find out when your two years lapsed for the series7. What if you now want to be series 6 & 63 licensed.

Is series 6 license worth doing if I have to re take exam.

Your 2 years is based on when you were last registered with a broker/dealer.

Check brokercheck here: BrokerCheck - Find a broker, investment or financial advisor

If you want to be 6/63 licensed, you need a broker/dealer to sponsor you for those licenses.

I won't answer whether it will be "worth doing", but the Series 6 will be a cakewalk compared to the 7.

Hello there,

I am in the exact same situation. My S63 is about to expire this Nov 2018 and I do not want to lose it. What should I do ?? I have no other license. What is the downside of registering it with Primerica while I study for S6 or is there any other company that will register my Series 63 with no base salary as I work part time from home ?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Hello there,

I am in the exact same situation. My S63 is about to expire this Nov 2018 and I do not want to lose it. What should I do ?? I have no other license. What is the downside of registering it with Primerica while I study for S6 or is there any other company that will register my Series 63 with no base salary as I work part time from home ?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Who takes the 63 without a 6 or 7?

Back