Silverscript/Aetna merger

kstein

Guru
1000 Post Club
Anyone else getting pissed clients with their Part D plans? Seems like every day a client is getting the run around with these guys....

You mean Silver Script

I switched some of this AEP as they changed formulary they put some tier 2 meds into tier 3

Some I didn't call had called me but hey they got ANOC they could have called me will call next AEP

The year before it was the humana Walmart group that was hit they year before it was someone else

You mean Silver Script

I switched some of this AEP as they changed formulary they put some tier 2 meds into tier 3

Some I didn't call had called me but hey they got ANOC they could have called me will call next AEP

The year before it was the humana Walmart group that was hit they year before it was someone else

Watch for the ANOC is one of the things I have learned reading here.

Watch for the ANOC is one of the things I have learned reading here.

Drug cov especially can change drastically one year to the next MA too again not every plan every year but some will change drastically in some area's every year will be some effected

I do think Humana Walmart getting pushed into the highest plan when they opened a new Walmart plan is beyond what the others did though

Anyone else getting pissed clients with their Part D plans? Seems like every day a client is getting the run around with these guys....

Nope.

I essentially offer WellCare and Silver Script.

Like MAPD, PDP is such a cluster fudge that you can only do the best you can when you run the drugs.

When someone complains, I tell them that I appreciate where they're coming from and I'm incredibly sorry it happened. I make the best suggestions based on the information at the time. Luckily, we can make a new choice during AEP.

That's what happens when you get private insurance companies in a federally backed program.

my internet must be broken. the part of your post where you summarize your solution is missing

what solution to what problem

Drug plans change this is the crux of it, I tell all my clients and ward to check Anocs

What problem is it you speak of, Do you clients call and complain a lot, Did you explain these things can happen to call AEP

Apart from that I dont know what You are looking for but this is the buisness

my internet must be broken. the part of your post where you summarize your solution is missing

Your glasses must be broken too.

If you read the paragraph above it, I describe how to de-escalate the situation and work with them next enrollment period to make a change that's better suited for them.

Last time I checked, you can't make Part D changes in the middle of the year without a SEP..

Maybe... instead of being smug and saying absolutely nothing productive to the conversation, you can enlighten us with YOUR solution?

Back