Simplified Life Carriers

Uhh, Pete? I hate to tell you but your <edit> still ain't right - it's 'deaf' not 'dead'.

It's all good.

Figured it was something like that..Hows the heat trating you?

Thanks for asking, Peter. What does trating mean? I know, you meant treating, but all is forgiven with this heat. It has been awful down here. Yesterday the temperature topped off at 103 degrees. Today will feel almost like fall---just 92 degrees! ;)

Thanks for asking, Peter. What does trating mean? I know, you meant treating, but all is forgiven with this heat. It has been awful down here. Yesterday the temperature topped off at 103 degrees. Today will feel almost like fall---just 92 degrees! ;)

Your pendantic responses across this forum are annoying and not relevant to the discussions. I am probably not alone in thinking that your self appointed "spelling/grammar police" role has become hackneyed.:SLEEP:

I had to google what pendantic meant and I got

"Did you mean: define: pedantic" lol

I've been on this forum for 5+ hours a day and a little humor here and there keeps me reading on without feeling like I'm back in school. ;)

I had to google what pendantic meant and I got

"Did you mean: define: pedantic" lol

I've been on this forum for 5+ hours a day and a little humor here and there keeps me reading on without feeling like I'm back in school. ;)

You ruined it Ken! I lobed that one up for the policeman to hit out of the park. But, I planted another one in this response to provide for the witty response we can all expect.

You ruined it Ken! I lobed that one up for the policeman to hit out of the park. But, I planted another one in this response to provide for the witty response we can all expect.

You get a gold star for spelling hackneyed correctly! I am attempting to instill professionalism in communication among the professionals on this forum. As Truman said, "If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen!":realmad:

Back