Sneak Peaks

Chazm

Guru
5000 Post Club
Orlando
Have you guys seen the new sneak peaks yet in your email? I won't say the company name but if you are contracted, I'm sure you've gotten an email.

They have come out guns a blazin' next year here in FL. We have $110 part b refund with $2500 MOOP. Ridiculous. I've seen some plans with $0 part b refund but $1k MOOP. I've never seen anything lower than $3200 before.

SMS sent an email about Aetna Sneak PEEKS. Same for UHC.

Buffalo Jeans sends me Sneak PEEKS emails about every other day.

They can have a $0 MOOP, most MA prospects don't know what that is nor care to - all they want to know is if their PCP and Percs are covered. SMH

They are going to have a $0 monthly HMO in the Philly area again with the $50 Part B giveback, but the hospital stay is $600 per day, days 1-3 with a $6,700 MOOP.

This is the fourth largest senior population in the country here and you think the plans would be stronger. If you drive an hour to the Lehigh Valley area, there are some plans with a $3,400 MOOP. There are some plans under $5,000 in Philly, but not many.

Got another sneak peek today for a well known company and their subsidiary in Florida.
Not much of a game changer going into 2019, but remarkably stable.

Back