Some Clarifications on Insurance Careers

Ohsohumble

Hello, everyone, you guys have been awesome with providing valuable information and I'd first like to thank you for that.

Now, I'm interested in 2-15 License or 220 P&C but I would like to know your opinions on both so I can make an informed decision as to which one I want to go with. Here are some things about me which may help in your answers.

I like selling and I'm not uncomfortable with it for the most part, though, I think cold calling can be overwhelming. I am great at talking to people and is familiar with various persuasion techniques that aid in selling.

However, the most important things that will help in my decision would be , time- how much time/hours do I have to work to make a good living. Secondly, the field that is most REALISTICALLY rewarding financially; and I have heard that both fields do not require going out and speaking to people but can be done simply from working in a call center, is this true?

I'd like to thank you guys in advance as it is GREATLY appreciated!

Do you want to sell life and health or do you want to sell property and casualty? That is the first choice you need to make.

Now, I'm interested in 2-15 License or 220 P&C but I would like to know your opinions on both so I can make an informed decision as to which one I want to go with.
Wouldn't it make sense to give yourself maximum flexibility? Get both.
...I think cold calling can be overwhelming.
Note that I'm not a big cold calling fan, but I'll tell you this: success in this, and any business, is predicated on having the gumption and cajones to overcome what may seem "overwhelming".
However, the most important things that will help in my decision would be , time- how much time/hours do I have to work to make a good living.
Sometimes it'll be 20 hours a week, sometimes it'll be 60 or 70 -- but here's what's important: you've got to be committed to do whatever is necessary for success. If you are worried about "hours", you'll be better off getting a job...

Back