Sons of Norway, anyone contracted with them?

Scotty1980

Super Genius
I have been contemplating getting contracted with them. However I have seen some negative remarks and wondering if it an isolated event or is it a common theme. What I am referring to is below. If anyone is contracted with them please let me know your experience too. They seem like they have some very low rates, obviously for only healthy people.

1-How long does it take to get exam one to call your client to do the interview after the signed app is completed?

2-If there is a an issue with exam one gettting in contact with your client, can you go again to the customer's home and help them with the interview or does Norway not allow the agent in the home for this?

3-What is their turn around time for approval from day of submission?

4-How are they overall to work with?

5-If you don't like them is their an equally good alternative with similar rates for SIWL?

Thanks for any info you can provide.

They said on the conference call last week that they had 200 agents.

Answers to Scotty1980 below:

1-How long does it take to get exam one to call your client to do the interview after the signed app is completed? At least a week.

2-If there is a an issue with exam one gettting in contact with your client, can you go again to the customer's home and help them with the interview or does Norway not allow the agent in the home for this? I did this last week and the rep made sure that I stepped outside before the PHI started.

3-What is their turn around time for approval from day of submission? 3 weeks+

4-How are they overall to work with? They are slow, but have the lowest rates period.

5-If you don't like them is their an equally good alternative with similar rates for SIWL? No and their $50,000+ WL is even better.

Sons of Norway Agent Newsletter: June 2021

Independence Day Observance

Sons of Norway wishes you and your family a Happy Independence Day! Have a happy and safe Fourth of July.

In observance of the Holiday, our office will be closed on July 1st, 5th, and 6th. We will reopen with normal business hours on Wednesday, July 7th, 2021 at 8:00 am CT.

In observance of the Holiday, our office will be closed on July 1st, 5th, and 6th.

I'm thinking they meant July 2nd (Friday), not Thursday the 1st. At any rate, that's a nice long break.

Back