Spam me with suggestions

tinasam

Expert
The place I was at isn't working out because even though I am in Georgia they locked me out of my account for not being in an authorized location and I have no idea what is going on there. I've been here all my life.

Anyhow.... Spam me with your remote work from home life or health insurance opportunities. I'd rather not go out on my own just yet. Something I can do part time would be wonderful.

Anything at all. Please.

I was at an insurance call center and they locked me out of my logins because they say I'm not where I said I was. (I said I was in Georgia, they believe I am not). That wasn't what I was asking tho, I was wanting other suggestions for part time remote positions.

However, I've a zoom meeting tomorrow that will hopefully be fruitful to get my account back and get me back at my job. They are going to try to verify my location. Here's hoping.

No VPN. I've no idea what the reason would be. Hopefully answers tomorrow. I don't really want to start over, lol, I know the products there already.

The place I was at isn't working out because even though I am in Georgia they locked me out of my account for not being in an authorized location and I have no idea what is going on there. I've been here all my life.

Anyhow.... Spam me with your remote work from home life or health insurance opportunities. I'd rather not go out on my own just yet. Something I can do part time would be wonderful.

Anything at all. Please.

That's the problem. It's really late to try to get hired somewhere. Any place that's still hiring would be a red flag to me because that means they don't have a set training system in place. No matter your level of experience, that doesn't tend to bode well in how they run their business overall and that leaks over in lead quality and properly paying earned commissions.

That's the problem. It's really late to try to get hired somewhere. Any place that's still hiring would be a red flag to me because that means they don't have a set training system in place. No matter your level of experience, that doesn't tend to bode well in how they run their business overall and that leaks over in lead quality and properly paying earned commissions.

Is that true for life though? I mean I understand that the sweet spot for health is past, but I'm not really concerned with that. I have the license, but prefer to do life policies.
I did a share screen and verified my IP address that shows me to be where I'm suppose to be, lol.
Now we'll see if it made a difference.
If not there are two other places that are interested, or I can just suck it up and go out on my own.
Either way, something should get resolved soon.

Thanks for those that gave me suggestions! I have those filed just in case this IP verification doesn't help, lol.

Back