SPAM! Yes, on this forum - insurance-forums.com

spam-mc-main-210324-02.jpg

I dont see how people eat that stuff. I do think as a kid I did like deviled ham. As for the days of fishing nothing like some vienna sausages..

This seems to be a spam post in support of another spammer (the PFA guy).

Question. If PFA guy is a spammer, and @walthamny is asking for mercy on PFA guy, then is post 1394551 by member 34107 also considered a spammer?
PFA people are not that entertaining. Its all about compensation, how they are the only one that has living benefits, back to compensation. They also have no financial knowledge but sell poorly designed IUL's to everyone.

Primerica is another level. They come here to train us and shows us the ways. They are very entertaining. They learn something new in the RARARA meeting and try to show off their knowledge here.

PFA people are not that entertaining. Its all about compensation, how they are the only one that has living benefits, back to compensation. They also have no financial knowledge but sell poorly designed IUL's to everyone.

Primerica is another level. They come here to train us and shows us the ways. They are very entertaining. They learn something new in the RARARA meeting and try to show off their knowledge here.
And while responding to a DSSRC inquiry, it appears they're using the Sidney Powel defense strategy by stating;

"The Company does not believe that a reasonable consumer exercising appropriate due diligence would conclude that the payment of $99 for insurance education and training somehow provides an assurance or guaranty of a lavish lifestyle or expansive income."

While Sidney Powell said "no reasonable person would believe her election lies"

Back