Sparring with the Accountant

Haven't asked that question, but he is signed up for my monthly email newsletter.

"He needs to make sure the accountant/bookeeper isn't thinking of something else."

It was what normally is the case, a person with a blended idea of what is and isn't. A pop and hsa are two different birds that can be used together. Accountants I've dealt with in the past 'hear" about a lot of things but really don't take the time to "know", which is good for us.

glad to hear it worked out.

Accountants know more about their business than you do. Therefore, I don't think it's worth being critical of his idea. I understand his position. Employees often do not want to understand different systems unrelated to their work. They can only make mistakes and complicate the work of the accountant. On the contrary, he should simplify his life. For example, to buy a service to create fake pay stubs. I implemented this in my company; it turned out to be very convenient. However, I do not insist on my opinion, but it seems to me that you should talk to him in more detail about this.

Last edited:
Accountants know more about their business than you do. Therefore, I don't think it's worth being critical of his idea. I understand his position. Employees often do not want to understand different systems unrelated to their work. They can only make mistakes and complicate the work of the accountant.

Accountants know more about their business than you do. Therefore, I don't think it's worth being critical of his idea. I understand his position. Employees often do not want to understand different systems unrelated to their work. They can only make mistakes and complicate the work of the accountant.

You guys all know that conversation was 13 years ago, right?

You guys all know that conversation was 13 years ago, right?
And your point is?:goofy:
monkey-calculate.gif

Back