Sprout files for bankruptcy

walthamny

Guru
100+ Post Club
I guess this happened few months ago. I am sure they owe me few hundred dollars on some of my term sales. So I received a notice from the bankruptcy court. Lets see if I bother to file a claim or if the insurance companies will chase me and pay me my residuals. I never had an IMO that I do business file for bankruptcy so this is interesting.

I used Sproutt since they had better commission than Ethos. I'm back to researching other IMOs that offer a client facing link for my website. Any suggestions?

It's a bummer how many agentless carriers are going out of business.
Ethos still has products. Assurity has an option for a consumer-facing application.
Assurity has options that few people know about. It looks like this [EXTERNAL LINK] - Insurist - Term Life Insurance
Quility has some interesting options. It is a Symmetry company.

I don't hear much about the group life insurance products that are available, which are great because they have just a few health questions.

I'll work on building a resource for all the options that are still available.

Sproutt was never going to make it. They had good people in the beginning and then brought in Ben Reder and his agents and shortly after went under. Wonder if he ever got his money to jump over.

I guess this happened few months ago. I am sure they owe me few hundred dollars on some of my term sales. So I received a notice from the bankruptcy court. Lets see if I bother to file a claim or if the insurance companies will chase me and pay me my residuals. I never had an IMO that I do business file for bankruptcy so this is interesting.
The reason you should never sign an LOA contract. I learned this way back in the day. If the company does not pay the commissions direct to you ...... Run

Back