State Farm Agents: Do I Bag Select Agent Status?

I gave it up, and am darn close to U5ing also.

Assignments are not going to be given out anymore. We are probably dropping mutual funds and phoenix.

Don't refer anything you will get canned.

Be the P&C superstar and the AFO will leave you alone.

Honestly, you need 4 apps per month man...4. And that is with taking Nov and Dec off. I can see your point though. If you are not doing anything on scorecard then what the hell. So you are not writing life, you are not writing bank, your are not writing health, and who really cares about mutual funds until they figure a way to get it on the scorecard. You must be writing the dog sh*t out of auto...right? I am going to venture a guess and so NO. The question is, you are 8 years in and mailing it in?..and not just on life? Hate to say it dude but your E is right. Most of the agents I see out there who aren't select have mailed it in like you. They just aren't doing jack. So I doubt that you will become the "p&c" superstar for your AFO like suggested. Hell if you are writing some decent auto you will trip into 40 life. Come man...get real with yourself and just say you are going for early retirement. Call it what it is...at least then nobody is going to think your the "elephant man" when it come to your skills. They are going to think that you just don't give a sh*t. That is something you can respect.

Back