State Farm vs All State vs Nationwide vs Metlife

This thread is ancient and opinions of SF in 2009 to now have vastly changed..state farm is just another sink hole agency track...they throw everything and everyone against the wall and see what sticks

I have a buddy that works for SF and he still does well. He has been there for 7 years though. Im sure he is grandfathered in on the good stuff.

SF at one time was probably the best captive gig going. Candidates fought for the chance to become an SF agent. You almost had to have an inside connection to get hired. Alas! What was!

Im sure by now who ever started this thread got his answer but still would like to put in my two cents..

Nationwide unlike the other carriers you are an independent contractor. With the others you are strictly captive. Yes you do have to sell NW products first but anything they can not or will not write you can broker out. I believe the other captive companies make this a lot more difficult for you.

The thread that just wont die, LOL
Started nearly 5 years ago!

This one has some stamina!

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]All agents are encouraged to contact this group with any and all questions regarding a potential claim at 1-205-324-4644. You can also send email inquiries to johnfisher *at* tuscaloosa-lawyers.com or alamb *at* archielamb.com. All calls and inquiries will be kept confidential.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]All agents are encouraged to contact this group with any and all questions regarding a potential claim at 1-205-324-4644. You can also send email inquiries to johnfisher *at* tuscaloosa-lawyers.com or alamb *at* archielamb.com. All calls and inquiries will be kept confidential.[/FONT]

So what are you, the new associate out trying to drum up members for the class?

my opinion is state farm is the best, i have worked for allstate and state farm on the financial services side. state farm is mutual company and has higher volume, allstate agents are very unhappy right now as to the changes that are going on.

Latest posts

Back