State Flags

valdet

Webmaster
Administrator
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you guys know, that you may use your state flag, which after selection will be displayed below you avatar and posts count on threads.

You may select the flags upon registration or on Profile Update via User CP menu.

This is for site optimization purposes and we encourage each of you to select your state flags.

Of course I already selected mine. I hope you don't mind for including my country in US list.
Some wishful thinking, eh ?
:)

Regards,
Val.

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you guys know, that you may use your state flag, which after selection will be displayed below you avatar and posts count on threads.

You may select the flags upon registration or on Profile Update via User CP menu.

This is for site optimization purposes and we encourage each of you to select your state flags.

Of course I already selected mine. I hope you don't mind for including my country in US list.
Some wishful thinking, eh ?
:)

Regards,
Val.

I realize my computer skills may be lacking, but I see nowhere to choose a flag, either in "edit profile" or "profile picture."

Rick

On your profile, it will ask you which state are you from. When you pick a state, it will then start showing your state flag. You don't pick the flag, just pick the state that you are from and it will show up.

Georgia has changed their flag so many times, in the last 5 years, I'm not sure what it looks like any more. That does not look like the Georgia current flag. Might need to be updated.

• Staff
I realize my computer skills may be lacking, but I see nowhere to choose a flag, either in "edit profile" or "profile picture."

Rick

Rick , click Edit Options in your User CP link, and then see this screenshot.

statepi4.jpg

Regards,
Val.

• Staff
I see very few users actually putting their flags on their profile.

Is this a sign that you guys are waiting until Jan 20 to put this flag instead. :)

[imgreflect]http://www.sff.net/people/raymund/uploaded_images/Obama-logo-712332.jpg[/imgreflect]

No hard feelings. This was a joke

Happy Holidays..

Last edited:
Back