Submitting Business Through Covered CA

heavenly

Expert
Anyone able to submit an online app or actually enroll people through CoveredCA?

So far we have only been able to do paper apps and we have not heard back anything from the apps we've sent in. The paper app is only part one of the process.

Have to be approved before you can submit business. Sent in my paperwork weeks ago- haven't heard anything from them

Anyone able to submit an online app or actually enroll people through CoveredCA?

So far we have only been able to do paper apps and we have not heard back anything from the apps we've sent in. The paper app is only part one of the process.

California contracting is horrible right now because the state is so screwed up. Even when carrier contracting they still have to deal with the state departments horrible.

The online system just does not seem to work. I have been helping a family member to do an application and at plan selection (after 40 minutes) we got an error message. I also tried walking a client through the online app and she only got to the income section and got the same error message.

I called Covered California and they said you just have to keep trying...which I did, but to no avail. I try it everyday, just to see if it works...and it does not.

Has anyone successfully completed an online application at all? I'm using Internet Explorer. Is there any word on the online app from CovCA other than "...keep trying"?

Any advice...would really rather not deal with paper apps due to amount of personal information (for my regular IFP business its all online apps through Agent Connect).

The online system just does not seem to work. I have been helping a family member to do an application and at plan selection (after 40 minutes) we got an error message. I also tried walking a client through the online app and she only got to the income section and got the same error message.

I called Covered California and they said you just have to keep trying...which I did, but to no avail. I try it everyday, just to see if it works...and it does not.

Has anyone successfully completed an online application at all? I'm using Internet Explorer. Is there any word on the online app from CovCA other than "...keep trying"?

Any advice...would really rather not deal with paper apps due to amount of personal information (for my regular IFP business its all online apps through Agent Connect).

Carrier direct online-apps are on their way. But just like CoveredCA's, who knows when they will work?

Back