Survey: Hello! I'm curious to know what your biggest problems are as insurance buyers.

The thing I do not see is how receiving a survey like that, out of the blue in my email, would help me resolve the basic issue of trust and know that the agent was looking out for my interests, as well as his or her own. Looking out meaning being prepared to discuss alternate coverages available in the market local to me, pricing differences and special options it would be important for me to consider, in addition to basic coverage, such as sump pump coverage in home insurance and uninsured motorist and towing coverages in an auto package.
A survey isn’t meant to inherently engender trust (although it might lend itself somewhat toward agent credibility). It’s just a prospecting tool looking for interest, and taking it one step further to try to address need at a basic level. It’s then up to the agent to build on that and earn the prospect’s trust and business.

A survey isn’t meant to inherently engender trust (although it might lend itself somewhat toward agent credibility). It’s just a prospecting tool looking for interest, and taking it one step further to try to address need at a basic level. It’s then up to the agent to build on that and earn the prospect’s trust and business.

Done properly they is very true. Also for newer agents it helps over time to ingrain the flow of qualifying questions and later as they mature alows them to do it on the fly... and do it properly.

Back