Take a Look a My New Site - Honest Feedback Please

Hey people. It's been a while since I've posted...been busy on a number of projects....hired and fired a web designer than had to learn how to use Drupal and code PHP etc. Anyways, long story short...I finally have the site up and running and would like some honest feedback on what you all think...the good the bad the ugly...thanks in advance...

NMB Consultants LLC

Justin

Hey people. It's been a while since I've posted...been busy on a number of projects....hired and fired a web designer than had to learn how to use Drupal and code PHP etc. Anyways, long story short...I finally have the site up and running and would like some honest feedback on what you all think...the good the bad the ugly...thanks in advance...

NMB Consultants LLC

Justin

What is your goal with this website? Lead Gen or Credibility (Agency Site)?

I would place a nice call to action (quote box) where the image slider is. remove the nav links on the slider.

Hey Justin,

I like it a lot. Call to action like YGMM mentions.

"Whether it's your health, life, income, assets, retirement or other financial goals, we will help you chart a course through all of life's storms"

I'm not sure I like Financial "goals." I don't think of "health/life" as being a financial goal....But can't think of a better word this early in the morning:(

Anyone else??

I like it. It has the makings of a good site. Follow the suggested improvements.

Thanks everyone. Ultimately, the purpose of the site is to drive traffic, gen leads, and build credibility. With cred being the most important component in my model.

All, real good suggestions and will take them all into account. Thanks a bunch guys.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hey Justin,

I like it a lot. Call to action like YGMM mentions.

"Whether it's your health, life, income, assets, retirement or other financial goals, we will help you chart a course through all of life's storms"

I'm not sure I like Financial "goals." I don't think of "health/life" as being a financial goal....But can't think of a better word this early in the morning:(

Anyone else??
\

I hear you...but think about the working husband with three kids ans a stay at home wife who decides to buy the new BMW instead of insuring his income or life and then BAM something happens and there goes retirement, kids education, etc....that's the thought process behind that statement....but lately overall I'm thinking it's too wordy. Thanks.

Justin

Last edited:
Maybe a little list of the products you offer. Its nice but very plane.

If I am a customer I would think this might be a mortgage website you need to define your service and why they should use you. Just saying.

Thanks everyone. Ultimately, the purpose of the site is to drive traffic, gen leads, and build credibility. With cred being the most important component in my model.

On this page :Individual Health Insurance | NMB Consultants LLC , imbed your norvax quote engine using an iframe and remove the other quote form on that page as it would be redundant.

Also, looking at your meta keywords it looks like your targeting OH and MI life and health ins. Treat each page as it's own mini website, when building content and backlinks.

An idea is to have it set up as :

domain.com/healthinsurance/ohio
domain.com/healthinsurance/michigan

domain.com/lifeinsurance/term/ohio

etc etc

Maybe a little list of the products you offer. Its nice but very plane.

If I am a customer I would think this might be a mortgage website you need to define your service and why they should use you. Just saying.

I think it needs to be more specific too. Thanks.

Justin
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
On this page :Individual Health Insurance | NMB Consultants LLC , imbed your norvax quote engine using an iframe and remove the other quote form on that page as it would be redundant.

Also, looking at your meta keywords it looks like your targeting OH and MI life and health ins. Treat each page as it's own mini website, when building content and backlinks.

An idea is to have it set up as :

domain.com/healthinsurance/ohio
domain.com/healthinsurance/michigan

domain.com/lifeinsurance/term/ohio

etc etc

I hear you. This is the Iframe provided by Norvax to embed the QE

Compare Individual Health Insurance | NMB Consultants LLC

Thanks for the tips on the onsite seo and stuff it's appreciated...

I'll be working on this through the week as I have time...

Justin

Last edited:
Expanding on the prior guy, link structure I prefer:

/%category%/%postname/

Lets you load keyword density into the URLs.

Your image resolutions look distorted for me. It's almost like they were sized too small.

Back