Take a Minute, Tell Me Everything You Know

Thomas Joeckel

Where to start?

First, I must confess I have been 'lurking' on this site almost non stop for the last few days. Yes, it's mezmerizing and so chalk full of good info, although most threads tend to disintegrate into something weird.

I would like to applaud, and genuinely thank those posters with 100s or 1,000s of posts that can provide doctorate level insights into many issues. I too like to 'pay it forward' and enjoy being a resource for genuine aspiration.

Anyway, I was last seen in the insurance industry back when Central States of Omaha had the hot plan C and plan F (late 90's) for Med Sup and I parlayed those into Final Expense and the occasional annuity. The only way I ever knew how to get a 'lead' was to make one. I bought lists of people turning 65, cold called, and told them I would like to review their options with them. Life was good.

Insurance took backseat to flaming hot mortgage origination for about 10 years when caviar turned into peanut butter.

I am now ready to join ( or is it oppose ) my fellow agents back at the kitchen tables of 'final expense'. I cold call hard, and write wet ink. Damn, I missed this business

Thanks for all the valuable tips and advice.

tj

Welcome back. No doubt you'll succeed and quickly at that. I am really impressed by your writing style, and I look forward to reading your posts and gaining insight from your experiences.

Back